Monday, September 04, 2006

I won, I won!

I came back on Sat from a camping/rafting trip, and checked my email. I wasn't expecting to hear back from TIFF so soon, but there it was - the mail from Customer Service with my results for the advance selection ... Guess what - I got all 15 of my first preferences !!! I don't know if it was a case of first-timer's luck, or my selection (I picked a lot of early morning screenings), or that the stars aligned perfectly, but whatever it was - THANK YOU!

Here are the movies I will be attending.

The Pervert's Guide to Cinema
Ten Canoes
12:08 East of Bucharest
Requiem
2:37
A Grave-Keeper's Tale
Jade Warrior
HANA
The Bothersome Man
The Fall
Babel
The Making of a Bollywood Bloc
Copying Beethoven
Rescue Dawn
The Last King of Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment