Thursday, August 31, 2006

TIFF

Hobbes and I are going to be in Toronto for the International Film Festival. I am really excited about it. We had ordered the Out-of-town package which lets visitors choose their films in advance to enter into a lottery drawing. We waited for it, even took off from work early, but the package didn't show up. Apparently all the packages are stuck in Memphis. So we called up the TIFF box office. After being on hold for several minutes and a couple of phone calls later, we were told to e-mail our selections. I am confused as to why this process cannot be made web-based. We could have avoided all this unnecessary anxiety if we could choose our movies on the web. Anyway, I am not going to let this one little incident foil up my mood for the event. I'm really looking forward to being there next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment